2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called.
That which might be found in a river
3. A metal container to carry a meal in.
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people.
the *big* chair
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup.
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
12. Shoes worn for sports.
13. Putting a room in order.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark.
solar firefly jar
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball.
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down.
17. How do you eat your pizza?
no white on the egg, please
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
19. What's the evening meal?
served later than it should be
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places?