( Collapse )
- Thu, 17:06: RT @WomaninHavana: An anxious summary from @Peston of the financial situation facing Britain post-Brexit: https://t.co/wIAUTeLHSR
- Thu, 18:14: RT @slava_oks: @sqL_handLe @nocentino @SQLBek @sqlOnIce We were worried so that you don't need to worry 😀. We have removed layers from all…
- Thu, 18:14: RT @slava_oks: @sqL_handLe @nocentino @SQLBek @sqlOnIce That is why it is SQLPAL and no longer original Drawbridge.
- Thu, 18:37: fascinating; Sega Football Manager 2017�lets you see what impact different levels of Brexit/Scottish devolution�have�https://t.co/aGMLLZBuMU
- Thu, 19:50: RT @sbisson: So my news? I'm going to be taking over Infoworld's Enterprise Microsoft column first week in December. Now all I need is a na…
- Thu, 19:59: RT @counternotions: Headline: "Nokia’s Return to the Phone Business Threatens Apple and Samsung" (And other Thanksgiving tall tales. Pass…
- Thu, 20:59: RT @skooooch: 🤔 https://t.co/SWaxj1SZkx
- Thu, 20:59: RT @JamesMelville: Brexit will cost �226 million a week. Let's fund our NHS instead. Put that slogan on a bus.
- Thu, 21:04: as Brits we don't do thanksgiving (even missed Alice's Restaurant this time around) but I'm certainly grateful for all our US friends
- Thu, 21:11: I note from the @migueldeicaza Q&A at Connect that most people don't know Xamarin targets�Universal Windows Platform https://t.co/dF4yLeRlFh