- Thu, 16:55: 450 million PCs with TPM by the end of this year; it must be time we start using it for security (or if not, why not?) #fire11
- Thu, 19:07: shop like there's no-one tracking your purchase history: new slogans for the data mined future
- Thu, 19:22: power to measure is the power to influence and improve Cynthia Figge CSR Hub: measure suppliers' corp responsibility http://bit.ly/mlwTfH
- Thu, 19:57: I was wondering what was happen about the Wisconsin union legislation (now with link) http://reut.rs/ldRy25
- Thu, 21:09: oh look; Gmail gets the same social info about address book contacts as Outlook Social Connector, Xobni have had for a while
- Thu, 21:10: building on platforms as a partner is hard when the platform is likely to eat its children and add third party features
- Thu, 21:17: the Internet: it's public. US companies can be compelled to disclose user details in other countries. Just the way it is. No magic online.
- Thu, 21:57: Microsoft losing "billions of dollars" to Chiense software piracy; what would that do to the share price? http://on.wsj.com/mOXrnr
- Thu, 22:20: Worrying too much about privacy? (or not enough?) http://bit.ly/mJrjKD #zdnetuk
- Thu, 22:46: feudal period of the Internet; you can't own land don’t own name, labor goes to people who own the land, they war against each other #fire11
What Mango means for business - Paul Bryan tells me how the Office hub grows up and gets useful...