- Sun, 19:02: More migrating butterflies stopped to refuel in Longmont, as did we but we had N'Orleans breakfast with @liralenli… https://t.co/XXVDxKNPcL
- Sun, 19:06: RT @ErikEJ: Tracking Azure SQL Data Sync Service data changes https://t.co/EOEyS3w4gG
- Sun, 19:27: Fall colours Colorado #tripzillasouth https://t.co/a8fynMNArA
- Mon, 03:38: Doubling back though Boulder we went to look at the NIST atomic clock (yes they compensate for cable run to the dis… https://t.co/BcPE3lIcz0
- Mon, 03:50: Through Boulder Canyon, over the continental divide, to a beaver lodge #tripzillasouth https://t.co/JMLjeyaCxk
- Mon, 03:54: Colorado lake looking� very like New Zealand ;)� #tripzillasouth https://t.co/UHr4qOkDm8
- Mon, 03:55: Colorado lake looking� very like New Zealand ;)� #tripzillasouth https://t.co/F8IOXX6NBc
- Mon, 03:56: How scenic my rest stop #tripzillasouth https://t.co/rY15g52Rrh
- Mon, 03:57: Knives, forks and spoons of rock in Glenwood canyon #tripzillasouth https://t.co/XX3u9B0l7h
- Mon, 04:09: Hey developers - there's a legal incentive to step up to the moral responsibility you already have https://t.co/xWnUcqehba
- Mon, 04:20: RT @oclsc: C is a bit like Latin these days. We no longer write everything in it, but knowing it affords deeper knowledge of more-recent la…
- Mon, 04:35: RT @cadlymack: But you know who is also complicit? EVERY man who sees it and laughs. Or shrugs it off. Or says, “You know he’s kidding, rig…
- Mon, 04:35: RT @cadlymack: Be the guy who says, “That’s not okay.” Be the guy who says, “Are you okay?”
- Mon, 05:18: RT @richganske: Unintentional (even if the exercise was intentional) interference is a thing our space professionals track—and they’re *REA…
- Mon, 05:26: RT @jbarro: @chadmhorner It's illegal for a company that's majority foreign-owned to offer air travel within the US.
- Mon, 08:30: RT @BR3NDA: The pursuit of happiness. But with empathy. So happiness isn't just for yourself. That's the whole point.