- Sun, 01:06: RT @NerdPyle: Every time you say “less” when you mean “fewer”, I will eat one of your family members. I don’t make the rules
- Sun, 01:12: RT @cmeik: Twitter is a good service for finding out about hot takes you don't care about and delays on flights you're not taking.
- Sun, 01:14: RT @DynamicWebPaige: ...on variations in the practice of technical spell-casting, by Ted Nelson (BYTE Magazine, 1974). This is adorable.…
- Sun, 01:29: RT @alicegoldfuss: I've been told "he's on thin ice" so many times. Like, cool, he's on thin ice and I'm on someone else's careers page.
- Sun, 01:29: RT @alicegoldfuss: I get asked all the time how tech can become better for underrepresented people and the best answer is fire the problems.
- Sun, 01:54: When you miscalculate the route and Shoney's is the best bet for dinner :(
- Sun, 01:58: But at least you saved some @LauraCatPJs cookies to take away the taste
Sun, 12:40: RT @ MSFTResearch: Explore artists’ interventions on surveillance, from policing to encryption, e-waste, & AI. Join Dr. Simone…
Sat, 17:30: proof that a feature hasn't shipped until it's documented https://t.co/9cYo9tw3dG Sat, 17:33: RT @ sarahmquinlan: So many men…
Fri, 12:29: RT @ soapachu: Hey remember when he illegally prorogued Parliament to prevent scrutiny of his 'great new deal'? Fri, 12:30: RT…