- Fri, 16:04: Got some cracking photos of London as we turned for Heathrow https://t.co/IKb3y3bSMJ
- Fri, 16:20: RT @BrandonLive: @anildash SMS password reset is the big security hole that many of us want to see addressed. It turns SMS into 1FA.
- Fri, 17:39: London is not hotter than California bit it is less well equipped for the heat. Melting!
- Fri, 17:40: RT @codefoster: Why Reddit chose TypeScript https://t.co/QAxHvsLJAt
- Fri, 17:40: RT @sergeybykov: A major release of @msftorleans . Next one should be even bigger! https://t.co/bmBxH1Uq3j
- Sat, 00:43: RT @NerdPyle: HP released a list of all their SMB1 vs SMB2+ printers. I'd love to see more manufacturers get the truth out for their custom…
Thank you for your email about the Lords’ amendments to the Welfare Reform Bill. I understand your concerns about the Government’s welfare…
The usual rubbish about 'buying' a Masters at Oxbridge: well, I bought mine, I should know it's real
A friend managed to make my blood boil in seconds today by sending a link to a Labour MP (with an MA from the University of Leeds) spouting off the…
Among the myriad reasons why I love Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister were the irregular verbs. I have an independent mind; you are an…