Previous Entry | Next Entry
- Sun, 12:14: Promoting promoting kindness http://t.co/9pL7nqyr
- Sun, 17:53: RT @DrPizza: @mbrit the substantial variation in estimate simple confirms that none of the analysts have a clue.
- Sun, 18:17: RT @JudithFlanders: If newspapers wrote about men the way they write about women... bravo Newsbiscuit. http://t.co/tedZeqWj
- Sun, 18:30: RT @gcaweir: Tim Worstall's impressions of what journalism is, and should be, certainly explains the standards of Forbes' contribution t ...
- Sun, 18:35: What the Forbes piece on journalism as entertainment misses; there used to be church/state separation between editorial & ads. SEO killed it
- Sun, 20:47: interesting take on leading and managing without knowing all the answers & avoiding people thinking you do http://t.co/2hhx9aDV
- Sun, 22:06: RT @nigelwUK: religious arguments against #equalmarriage�redux http://t.co/ck3qTWHp
- Sun, 22:21: I always mistype cheery pick for cherry pick; that's my usual non-grump sunny outlook showing through then ;-)
- Mon, 00:00: RT @sotongcili: The biggest problem with our consumer society is, we value things we own over what we do, what we achieve, how we live.
- Mon, 00:44: @sbisson @philmckinney you might have to give your blackbird ID tag back!
- Mon, 00:52: while I'm complaining about foistware, #yousendit includes the Ask toolbar in its apps & preticks the box #notcoolevenforafreeservice
- Mon, 10:57: A business network only for boys who aren't straightlaced? If you didn't want me to mock it mercilessly, why send me the press release?
- Mon, 11:17: RT @dangrabham: You can't delete, rename or share in @Dropbox for Windows 8. So what's the point of that?
- Mon, 11:17: RT @NifS: Oh yes, women have totally taken over the world of business and are excluding men from progressing... NO, WAIT A MINUTE, THAT ...
- Mon, 11:32: RT @edbott: "Ad hominem" is one of those phrases that a lot of people seem to misunderstand. It isn't Latin for "Mean to you."